What is the Mentoring ePLC?
Mentoring is key to new teachers’ success! Designed as an extension of the lead4ward mentor training, the online mentoring series will explore and expand the tools and skills needed to effectively coach and mentor new teachers.
This ePLC can also contribute to:
- higher teacher retention
- increased teacher effectiveness
- happier teachers
District-level membership includes:
- 5 pre-recorded learning videos
- 3 live webinars with Justin and Debbie
- 1 live bonus webinar for district leaders with Justin and Debbie
- telephone and email support
- support resources
Teachers, teacher teams, PLCs, instructional coaches, induction leaders, and administrators (in school districts)
participants should have attended one of the lead4ward mentoring trainings/TOTs
- role of the mentor
- building relationships
- classroom management
- dealing with stress
- managing difficult student and parent situations
- and much more!
- Click to see full schedule of topics and dates.
Note: Each individual Mentoring ePLC participant must purchase the Mentoring and Coaching: Helping New Teachers Succeed book. Ordering and pricing information can be found at: https://store.lead4ward.com/
The Mentoring ePLC service year is June 1, 2023 through May 31, 2024.