- How will we leverage prevention as the best literacy intervention by maximizing Tier 1 instruction?
- How do we integrate authentic reading and reflective writing experiences to deepen understanding?
- How can we streamline the literacy intervention processes and routines for whole group, small group, and supplemental accelerated instruction (HB 4545)?
- How do we evaluate and adapt content and thinking to support ALL learners?
Reading language arts teachers accommodate a wide range of student abilities in their classrooms and will need structures and strategies to meet the unique learning needs of students. Whether a standard needs loopback for all, intervention for a few, or supplemental instruction for HB 4545, helping teachers lead intervention that promotes student competence and confidence is key! We’ll explore and refine structures that create reading and writing intervention opportunities that teachers can manage. We’ll also make connections to supplemental instruction requirements as outlined in HB 4545 by leveraging lead4ward tools and strategies to inform intervention and to plan with renewed intention.
- audience: literacy teachers and leaders
- learning mode: virtual
- date/time: August 1, 2023 8:30 AM - 11:30 AM CDT