Thinking knows no bounds, and the journey to reimagine education begins with a 360° perspective. This year’s theme, think!360, inspires educators to think about teaching and learning in a 360-degree approach. This immersive event is not just a conference, it's a time for teams to come together to inspire, challenge, and reshape perspectives; to learn with and from each other; and to play with ideas.
Explore a kaleidoscope of topics, learn from fellow educators who have brought their campuses full circle, and get inspired to make degrees of change. Whether you're a leader seeking fresh perspectives or a teacher eager to explore new ideas, think!360 provides opportunities for collaboration and innovation in sessions and around the firepit.
This year’s think! conference is for you if you are geeked about:
- partnering with someone “outside your orbit”
- exploring the art of making stuff up as we go
- taking stock in a complete 360o view of our work as educators
- coming full circle to the core of why we do this work - doing what’s best for kids
So, make your plans and join us at this year’s think! conference to learn, play, collaborate, inspire, and imagine. Kids deserve educators like you who are brave enough to be bold, take risks, and think!360!
- new to lead4ward or need a refresher? join the lead4ward 101 session
- district or campus leader looking for ways to support your new teachers? join the being the leader your new teachers need session
when: dec 4 - 5, 2024