What is STAAR 2.0 and what do I need to know?
We now know that the redesign of STAAR will require much more complex thinking for students. We will explore how leadership teams can have a renewed focus on data and instruction through the lens of the next generation of STAAR. Rather than focusing heavily on learning gaps, focusing on opportunities for learning opens up growth possibilities for all students. Additionally, we will explore how leaders can be a champion of the process standards to help teachers and students meet their full potential.
Note: If you attended this workshop last year, the content is mostly the same with a few updates.
This overview helps leadership teams:
- explore the elements of the redesigned STAAR test
- align thinking in the classroom to STAAR 2.0
- adapt instruction to re-emphasize the role of process
- audience: leadership teams (principal, assistant principals, instructional coaches, and teacher leaders)
- learning mode: virtual
- date/time: July 26, 2022 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM CDT