How do we impact student growth?
It starts with maximizing time to plan instruction that is relevant, engaging, and rigorous!
Using lead4ward’s methodology and tools, we’ll investigate the thinking skills students need to be successful on STAAR 2.0, help them apply their learning, and show what they know. Let’s get your instructional routines ready, set up your planning process, and move planning conversations to action!
In this one-day conference, you’ll have opportunities to:
- use the lead4ward tools and resources in instructional planning
- enhance activities with the Instructional Strategies Playlist
- establish instructional routines for all students
- discover ways to expand student thinking
- move instructional planning to action
- connect learning to student success, including STAAR 2.0
The plan4ward Conference gives campus teams an opportunity to learn together. We recommend that a team consist of at least one teacher from each content area, a campus leader, and a special education teacher. Participants will remain in their selected session throughout the day.
Conference breakout sessions include:
When, where, who
Tuesday, September 20, 2022Houston Marriott Sugar Land Towne Square16090 City WalkSugar Land, TX 774798:30 am - 3:00 pm
Hotel Reservations - conference rate $139/night
- audience: K-12 teachers and leaders
Need to use next year's funds?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how
Make POs payable to lead4ward
ImportantDepending on the COVID climate at the time of this event, lead4ward may require proof of vaccination or a negative test.