- How will we leverage prevention as the best math intervention by maximizing Tier 1 instruction?
- How do we evaluate and adapt math content and thinking within our curriculum to support ALL learners?
- How can we streamline the math intervention processes and routines for whole group, small group, and supplemental accelerated instruction (HB 4545)?
Math teachers accommodate a wide range of student abilities in their classrooms and will need structures and strategies to meet the unique learning needs of students. Whether a standard needs loopback for all, intervention for a few, or supplemental instruction for HB 4545, the lead4ward Think Along Plan will assist math educators in leading intervention that promotes student competence and confidence! We’ll explore and refine structures that create intervention opportunities that teachers can manage. We’ll also make connections to supplemental instruction requirements as outlined in HB 4545 by leveraging lead4ward tools and strategies to inform intervention and to plan with renewed intention.
- audience: math teachers and leaders
- learning mode: virtual
- date/time: July 31, 2023 8:30 AM - 11:30 AM CDT