what is accountabilityconnect for individuals?
Individuals who are serving as consultants to districts or campuses may join accountabilityconnect and access a special, limited scope of ac2022 services, defined as follows:
- Individual members will receive access to all information, tools, and resources generally provided to member districts (including access to all recorded webinars posted on the ac users page).
- Individual members may utilize resources with any campus located in a participation member district, but may not use, provide, or disclose any accountabilityconnect resources to any campus located in a district that is not a member district.
- Individual members will not have access to on-demand telephone, email, or virtual support.
- Individual members are not permitted to share the log in information with any campus or district.
- Individual membership in accountabilityconnect is limited to individuals who are serving in their individual capacities as consultants to districts or campuses.
- Individuals who are employees of, or who are affiliated with, ESCs or other organizations providing school improvement services to districts and/or campuses are NOT eligible for individual membership.
the accountabilityconnect service year is May 1, 2022 through April 30, 2023